Osm smell . I just loved it
It's a great product , has amazing sent , moisturizing well , exfoliates the lips but gently . Has great effect my lips feel soft
Good for exfoliate the lips but delivery got delayed
I have been smoking for almost 6 days now and as all smokers know your lips lose natural color and become dark due to prolonged smoking. I thought of trying this lip scrub. After using it for 2 months, my lips have regained the natural color. they are still not completely natural in color, but I I have made good progress. Thanks FOY.
Exfoliates and repairs coarse and parched lips
- Almond oil is rich in vitamins and penetrates deep to make your lips feel softer.
- The healthy fatty acids repairs cell damage.
Hydrates parched lips without clogging pores.
- Almond oil has emollient properties that will rejuvenate the skin of your lips.
- Cocoa butter softens the tissue of lips and retains its elasticity.
Brightens dull, darkened lips gradually and adds a natural sheen.
- Almond oil can work wonders in making your lips supple and helps reduce dark pigmentation.
- Both olive and almond oil have natural SPF benefits that give a long-lasting protection from the sun.
Keeps the lips healthy and forms a protective defense against environmental aggressors.
- Mango essential oil exfoliates your lips, reduces redness, and unclog pores.
- Antioxidants from Mango essential oil helps fight free radicals
- How to use
Mango essential oil
Mango essential oil is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Almond oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A, B, D, E & has an SPF of around 5.
Cocoa Seed Butter is an edible fat & is rich in stearic acid, oleic acid & palmitic acid.
Olive oil contains linoleic acid, palmitic acid, vitamins E, K & has an SPF of 8.