Not received the item. What u saying
I am using it for past two months and i couldn't see any grey hair turning black. Not sure if it works in future.
I have been using this for 2 months,still I don't find any change in my white hair's
Hope,I will get good results
24 Element Oil for Greying Hair
Adds natural colour and strength
- The coffee induced in coconut oil has caffeine to improve pigmentation and imparts natural colour to your hair.
- Coconut oil is easily absorbed deep in the hair shaft giving it strength and shine.
Reduces hair thinning and repairs damaged hair.
- Sweet almond oil has biotin that prevents hair thinning.
- Peanut oil softens hair and brings back the shine.
Promotes hair growth and lustre.
- Clary sage oil improves hair strength and fights harmful free radicals.
- Black sesame oil restores hair structure and reduces itchiness.
Prevents dryness and hair breakage.
- Olive oil is high in antioxidants which nourishes the scalp and helps remove excessive sebum.
- Coconut oil has Lauric acid & Myristic acid that help maintain the moisture balance of the scalp.
- How to use
Coffee infused coconut oil
Coffee infused coconut oil works as an emollient that enhances hair texture.
Coconut oil has Lauric acid & Myristic acid that helps seal in the moisture in your hair.
Clary sage oil
Clary sage oil is aromatic and contains Linayl Acetate that helps improve hair strength.
Olive oil is power-packed with Vitamin E and Vitamin A that nourishes the scalp.
Sweet Almond oil
Sweet Almond oil has healthy fatty acids like Oleic & Linoleic acid that promotes growth