Get glowing and hydrated skin with Foy’s intense repair day cream. The added proteins and vitamins will help your skin look healthier and young.
Collagen makes up 75-80 % of your skin. It is the main structural protein in the extracellular matrix, making up 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. It is responsible for warding off signs of ageing. It decreases with increasing age resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. Endogenous collagen is natural collagen, synthesized by the body. Exogenous collagen is synthetic. It comes from an outside source like protein-rich products. It can boost up collagen production and hence help fight wrinkles and fine lines.
This natural day cream is enriched with proteins like hydrolyzed wheat protein that has vitamin A and D along with lecithin that adds firmness to your skin. Argan oil has powerful antioxidants like omega 3 fatty acid that removes free radicals and fights skin ageing. Aloe vera contains beta-carotene that reduces and repairs wrinkles and fine lines by promoting collagen synthesis.
This day cream is suitable for all skin types.
- Fights premature skin ageing
- Argan oil contains vitamin E that fights early signs of ageing.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein contains vitamin A that keeps your skin firm.
- Soothes irritation and sunburns
- The carrot seed oil contains vitamin C and E that soothes skin irritation.
- Colloidal oats contain vitamin E that works as an emollient.
- Makes your skin softer
- Almond oil is enriched with vitamin A that makes your skin softer.
- Glycerine removes the dryness and flakiness of the skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe vera contains plant steroids that give anti-inflammatory properties.
Almond oil is very rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and penetrates deep to make your skin feel softer.
Argan Oil packed with Vitamin E, omega fatty acid and linoleic acids that lightly moisturizes your skin, softens dry patches, and even reduces acne.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang oil contains linalool that gives it antibacterial properties.
Colloidal Oat Protein
Colloidal oats contain vitamin E, ferulic acid and aventhramides that work as an emollient.
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn.
- What are the differences between Day and Night creams?
The day cream is lighter as you should put it before applying your makeup and your skin absorbs it faster and easier. It also contains ingredients that protect your skin from harmful UV, pollution factors and moisturize it all day long. Night cream, on the other hand, is heavier in texture and contains ingredients that help your skin to renew itself when you’re asleep by deeply hydrating and increasing the collagen production to reduce acne and eliminate future breakouts.
This cream contains natural SPF. Cucumber and aloe vera present in this day cream shields your skin from harmful UV rays and prevents sun damage.
- Can I use day cream at night?
No, it doesn’t contain the ingredients needed for your skin to renew and improve during your sleep that plays a vital role in improving the overall health of your skin.
- How is this day cream different from other products?
Foy’s day cream comes with powerful antioxidants that provide intense repairs of your skin. It provides protection from sun damage related skin problems. It has aloe vera and cucumber to soothe sunburns. It also contains wheat protein to minimize premature skin ageing. Colloidal Oats act as an SPF shielding your skin from UV rays.
- What is collagen and how can we boost it?
Collagen is the most essential skin protein. It helps fight wrinkles and fine lines. Collagen production decreases with age resulting in saggy skin. We can boost collagen levels by adding protein and vitamins to our skincare.
Distilled Water(Deionised Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf(Aloe Vera) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Glycerine, Avena Sativa Flour (Colloidal Oats), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000), Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan)Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vit E), (Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid) Geogard Ect, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot Seed)
Step 1: Clean your face with an alcohol-free cleanser and toner.
Step 2: Use fingers to apply the day cream.
Step 3: Apply the cream around the neck as well.
Step 4: Always use the cream in strokes in the same direction of upward circular motion.
Step 5: Follow it with sunscreen for best results.
• Consult with your physician before use if you have any known allergies or scalp infections • Do a patch test on a small area before use • Discontinue, if irritation occurs • Store in cool & dry place and keep away from sunlight • Avoid direct contact with eyes • For topical application only • Keep away from children