Prevents dryness and hair breakage
- Castor oil stimulates hair growth and protects from hair fall.
- Macadamia oil makes hair more manageable.
Reduces hair thinning and reconstructs damaged hair.
- Lavender essential oil works wonders on thin & brittle strands.
- Tea tree oil improves blood circulation and removes all toxins from the scalp, paving the way for healthy hair growth.
Safe for pre-treated or coloured hair.
- Mango seed butter provides a protective shield to your strands and prevents them from fading.
- Castor oil increases blood circulation and strengthens the follicles.
Adds gloss and lustre.
- Murumuru Butter penetrates the hair's shaft to allows for better moisture retention and adds natural gloss and lustre to hair.
- Bergamot Oil adds a soothing effect on the irritated scalp.
- How to use
Babassu butter contains Myristic acid & Lauric acid that acts as a cleansing agent.
Tamanu Butter has antioxidant properties due to Stearic and Oleic acid.
It has emollient properties as it contains oleic, palmitoleic & linoleic acid that gives shiny hair.
Lemongrass essential oil
Lemongrass essential oil constitutes essential vitamins along with hydrocarbon & folate.
Murumuru butter has high Lauric acid content useful for moisture retention.