Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Sea buckthorn oil contains palmitoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid that helps lock in the moisture in the skin.
- Glycerin acts as a humectant, it increases skin hydration.
Softens the skin.
- Shea butter gives a soft and smooth texture to the skin.
- Glycerin is an excellent emollient; it smoothens the skin by deep penetrating through the stratum corneum.
Works on hyper-pigmentation and age spots.
- Shea butter promotes collagen production and fights age spots.
- Sea buckthorn works on pigmented skin and lightens age spots.
Increases skin radiance.
- A plant-based formula consisting of blood orange, rosehip and Aloe Vera gives toxin-free treatment to the skin.
- Vitamin C and carotene in blood orange makes the skin more radiant.
- How to use
Blood orange contains Carotene and Vitamins that gives natural glow to skin.
Shea Butter contains antioxidants like omega 3 fatty acids that promote collagen production
Argan oil is packed with vitamin E, omega fatty acids and linoleic acid that give frizz-free hair.
Sea buckthorn oil
Sea buckthorn oil has Palmitoleic acid & gamma-linolenic acid that reduces skin breakouts.
Rosehip oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C that reduces sunburns.