Amazing product. Does exactly as advertised. 10/10 would recommend & buy again.
Balances excess sebum and fights acne.
- Tea tree oil reduces inflammation and also works on excess sebum
- Hemp seed oil can help to balance out oily skin.
Make your skin more supple and moisturized.
- Kokum butter is enriched with vitamins A, B3 and C that provide nourishment to the skin.
- Linoleic acid makes the skin supple and soft.
Boosts skin elasticity and fights wrinkles.
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E that fights skin ageing.
- Vitamins C and E along with biotin present in sea buckthorn oil boosts elasticity.
Make your skin look brighter and healthier.
- Melatonin in argan oil gives a glow to your skin.
- The high content of essential fatty acids help to heal that skin.
- How to use
Sea buckthorn oil
Sea buckthorn contains all four fatty acids –omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 that boosts skin elasticity.
Argan Oil contains Vitamin E, omega fatty acid & Melatonin that gives shine to your skin.
Tea tree oil contains terpinen-4-ol that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Hemp Seed Oil
The hemp seed oil contains linoleic acid that improves soft skin texture
Kokum butter Vitamin B3 and vitamin C deeply moisturizes the skin.