I tried it and I keep on continuing since 1 year
Nice but high Cenimon smell
The lip scrub is really amazing as it gently exfoliates and removes the dead cells keeping the lips moisturized
Effectively gets rid of dry and chappy lips
Removes dead skin in a single application and makes lip super soft.
Lightens the lip and protects it from sun damage
- Avocado oil that has the highest natural SPF amongst vegetable oils and acts as a melanin inhibitor.
- Almond oil has an SPF of around 5 and contains vitamin E, which helps in protection and healing from the sun's damage.
Hydrates parched lips without clogging pores.
- Super finely grained castor sugar serves to be the best natural humectant that draws in the moisture while gently exfoliating the lips and making them soft.
- Stearic and oleic acid works as an outstanding lip moisturizer.
Adds a natural sheen.
- Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids and fatty acids making it an outstanding lip moisturizer and emollient.
- Honey soothes irritated & chapped lips.
Keeps the lips healthy.
- The healthy avocado oil is rich in vitamins that nourishes your dry, chapped lips and neutralizes free radicals.
- Almond oil comes to the rescue and works on all the harsh elements.
- How to use
Natural sweetener that soothes irritated & chapped lips.
Cocoa seed butter
Cocoa Seed Butter is rich in fatty acids & antioxidants that works as a moisturizer.
Almond oil contains healthy fatty acids like Oleic and Linoleic acid and has SPF benefits.
Avocado oil has the highest natural SPF & has protective antioxidants & vitamin A, D, & E.