Say goodbye to signs of premature skin ageing with Foy’s Jojoba & Hyaluronic Acid Night Cream For Intense Hydration.
Hyaluronic acid is also termed hyaluronan. It is naturally produced by the body. Its main function is to keep the tissues hydrated. Approximately half of the hyaluronic content of your body is present in your skin. It binds with water to keep the skin moisture loaded. Pollution and excessive exposure to UV rays reduces the hyaluronic content from your skin. The lack of hyaluronic acid leads to premature ageing and skin breakouts. Jojoba oil boost melatonin production.
This natural and nourishing night cream is packed with hyaluronic acid that can help your skin look and feel more supple, and also reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Jojoba oil contains vitamin E that is known for keeping age related variations at bay. Proteins like hydrolyzed wheat protein that has vitamin A and D along with lecithin that keeps your skin taut. Aloe-vera contains beta-carotene that reduces and repairs wrinkles and fine lines.
It pampers your skin overnight to give a plump and glowing skin in the morning.
- Fights premature skin ageing
- Argan oil contains vitamin E that fights early signs of ageing
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein contains vitamin A that keeps your skin firm
- Jojoba oil boost melatonin production
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Colloidal oats contain vitamin E that works as an emollient
- Lemongrass removes all impurities and gives clear and soft skin
- Hyaluronic acid helps retain moisture in the skin
- Repairs and nourishes your skin
- Almond oil is enriched with vitamin A that nourishes your skin and makes your skin softer
- Glycerine removes the dryness and flakiness of the skin
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe vera contains plant steroids that give anti-inflammatory properties
- Lemon peel oil is enriched with antioxidants that reduces inflammation
Almond oil is very rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and penetrates deep to make your skin feel softer.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Lemon Grass contains vitamin A and C along with zinc and folic acid that detoxifies the skin.
Colloidal Oat Protein
Colloidal oats contain vitamin E, ferulic acid and aventhramides that work as an emollient.
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the redness of irritated skin and treat sunburn.
Night creams are formulated to make the most of the skin's 'night-time rhythm'- regenerates and repairs the day's damage. Foy’s night cream comes with essential vitamins, proteins and antioxidants that repairs and replenishes your skin while also fighting premature skin ageing.
- What does hyaluronic acid do to your skin?
Hyaluronic acid binds water in your skin, keeps it hydrated and hence protects it from dryness and ageing problems like wrinkles and fine lines.
- How often shall I use this night cream?
First, you need to apply toner and cleanser to remove all dirt and then apply this rejuvenating night cream daily before going to bed.
- How is this night cream different from other products?
Foy’s night cream is 100% natural and comes with hyaluronic acid and Jojoba oil to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also contains wheat protein to minimize premature skin ageing.
- What are the skin benefits of Jojoba oil?
Jojoba oil is packed with vitamin E that is a boon for ageing problems like wrinkles and fine lines. When you apply jojoba oil onto your skin, it sends signals to your sweat follicles that no additional sebum is required to hydrate the skin. Apart from hydration it helps to promote collagen synthesis.
Distilled water (Deionised Water) infused with chamomile tea, ALOE BARBADENSIS (Aloe vera) extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) extract, Glycerine, Xanthan gum, Avena Sativa Flour (Colloidal Oats), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sorbitan Olivate (Olivem 1000), Cetyl alcohol, Mangifera Indica Seed (mango) butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vit E), (Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid) Geogard Ect, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass)
1. Clean your face with an alcohol-free cleanser and toner.
2. Scoop up the thick sticky product.
3. Use fingers to apply the night cream.
4. Apply the cream around the neck as well.
5. Always use the cream in strokes in the same direction of upward circular motion.
6. Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb as it will form a thick layer on your skin.
• Consult with your physician before use if you have any known allergies or scalp infections • Do a patch test on a small area before use • Discontinue, if irritation occurs • Store in cool & dry place and keep away from sunlight • Avoid direct contact with eyes • For topical application only • Keep away from children