I use this cream to moist my hands ...it has a nice aroma and after applying the cream my hands is smooth and smells good.. it is worth buying.
It observe quickly into the skin
Smells great and easy to apply, sits right on.. is not sticky.. the best body yoghurt.
My pores are no longer huge and the constant state of people around me has diminished a lot! Must have for those with oily skin.
Treats acne and makes your skin radiant, soft, and supple.
- Lemongrass contains beta-carotene that acts on acne.
- Moringa leaf powder has riboflavin which fights acne breakouts.
Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Glycerin acts as a humectant, it increases skin hydration.
- Optinov Green creates a creamy emulsion that moisturizes the skin.
Works on inflammation and spots.
- Shea butter promotes collagen production and lightens dark patches.
- Evening primrose reduces skin inflammation and age spots.
Softens the skin and helps replenish skin's moisture levels.
- Shea butter gives a soft and smooth texture to the skin.
- Glycerin is an excellent emollient; it smoothens the skin by deep penetrating through the stratum corneum.
- How to use
Shea Butter contains antioxidants like omega 3 fatty acids that impart smooth texture.
Lemongrass oil has iron, calcium and vitamin C that treats acne.
Evening Primrose oil
Evening Primrose oil is rich in γ-linolenic acid that gives it anti-inflammatory property.
Lemon Peel Oil
Lemon Peel Oil contains Vitamin C that has anti-fungal & anti-microbial properties.
Cucumber contains folic acid and Vitamin C that reduces puffiness.