Improves skin elasticity
- Hibiscus suppresses the impact of collagenase and elastase and improves elasticity.
- Rice flour contains ferulic acid which fights skin ageing.
Sloughs away dead skin cells and lightens dark spots.
- Hibiscus contains malic acid and citric acid which exfoliate and brighten up the skin.
- Rice flour contains para-amino benzoic acid which helps in cell regrowth.
- Sandalwood has alpha-santalol to cure acne.
- Neem and Jasmine oil is an excellent antiseptic and antibacterial that prevents acne and breakouts.
Soothes sunburn skin and evens the skin tone
- Chamomile reduces the effect of sunburn.
- Jasmine acts as a natural SPF protecting from harmful rays.
- How to use
Jasmine oil is an excellent antiseptic as it contains benzoic acetate & salicylic acid.
Calendula contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant.
The lavender essential oil has Vitamin A and Vitamin C used for glowing skin.
Rose is rich in phytonutrients. It contains Iron, Calcium and vitamins A, C and E.
Chamomile contains Riboflavin, Niacin and Thiamine and helps the skin to regenerate.