Erase the signs of neglect and dryness with Foy’s Rose-Tinted Hydrating Lip Balm.
The skin of the lip is made of stratified squamous epithelium cells and don’t have sweat glands in them. Since sweat glands helps keep the skin moisturized, that means lips tend to dry out faster than other parts of the body. During dry climate or long exposure to sun, lips usually dry up and crack.
Rose Tinted Hydrating Lip Balm comes with SPF and protects the lips from sunburns and cracks. It has a high ability to penetrate deep through multiple layers of your lip for extra hydration. This lip balm with SPF contains avocado oil that is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and provides defense against environmental stressors. Rose oil in this lip balm is enriched with vitamin A and vitamin C that protects the lips from UV rays and keeps them hydrated. The beeswax wax provides long lasting hydration and adds a desirable gloss to the lips.
It leaves a sheer rosy hint on your lips upon application and is transferable.
- Retains and replenish moisture of the lips.
- Rose oil provides anti-inflammatory and cooling property.
- Shea butter hydrates and nourishes the skin and improves elasticity.
- Rich in emollient properties.
- Avocado oil contains a substance called Sterolin that makes the lips a supple and soft and heals chapped skin.
- Tea tree oil works to give lighter clearer and healthy-looking lips.
- Coconut oil contains Lauric acid that softens your lips.
- Protects from sun damages.
- Avocado oil has effective lightening properties.
- White coco butter contains vitamin A and K that prevents sun damage.
- Effectively soothes cracked lips.
- Rich in protective antioxidants that protects your lips in all weather and provides defense against environmental debris.
- Vitamins A, D, and E help nourish the lips and heal it from former damages.
White Cocoa butter
White Coco Butter contains vitamin K and E that prevents skin ageing.
Avocado oil contains sterolin and is rich in protective antioxidants and vitamin A, D, and E.
Tea tree leaf oil
Healing Tea Tree leaf essential oil protects the lips for the long term from harsh winds, sun rays, UV radiations and weather change.
Rose oil contains Vitamin A, C and E along with phytonutrients that protects from sun damages.
Almond oil is very rich in vitamins A, B, D and E and also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium. It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids and penetrates deep to make your skin feel softer.
- Do lips get harmed with sunburns?
Lips are more vulnerable to sunburns than any other parts of the body. The lower lip gets severely affected by UV rays in comparison to the upper lips. If left unnoticed sunburns can cause serious damage to the lips.
- How do lip balms work?
Foy’s Rose-Tinted Lip Balm has a high ability for transepidermal penetration. It works to restore the moisture on your lips as it forms a barrier to prevent moisture loss. This helps to prevent chapping of lips and makes your lips soft, smooth, and supple. It protects the lips from severe sun damages by providing SPF benefits.
- Can a lip balms act as a SPF?
Yes, some lip balms do come with SPF properties. It shields your lip skin from sun damage and dryness. Foy’s Rose-Tinted Lip Balm contains natural SPF.
- How to get rid of chapped lips?
Lips get chapped when the natural moisture of the skin is lost. To prevent chapping of lips, apply lip balms to prevent moisture loss.
- How to make your lips softer?
You can make your lips soft and supple by drinking plenty of water and regularly use a hydrating lip balm to help restore the moisture of your lips.
- How is Foy’s Rose-Tinted Lip Balm different?
Foy’s Rose-Tinted Lip Balm is made of natural ingredients and contains necessary nutrients like Vitamins A, D, and E, sterolin, Terpinen-4-ol, phytonutrients, fatty acids like stearic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid that helps to protect from sunburns and restore moisture and hydration to your lips so that they stay soft, supple, and smooth.
Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil (Rosehip) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax) Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed (White Coco) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose Oil), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oil, Alkanna Tinctoria (Alkanet Root), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Step 1- Gently apply a small amount with your clean finger over your lips
Step 2- Apply throughout the day, or whenever your lips need nourishment.
• Consult with your physician before use if you have any known allergies or scalp infections
• Do a patch test on a small area before use
• Discontinue, if irritation occurs
• Store in cool & dry place and keep away from sunlight
• Avoid direct contact with eyes
• For topical application only
• Keep away from children