Hydrates your skin.
- Rice flour maintains the stability of Vitamin C and Vitamin E in the skin by keeping it moisturized.
- Sandalwood is an age old remedy for locking in the moisture in your skin.
Fights acne and offers a clearer skin.
- Calendula has anti-bacterial properties which fight acne.
- Turmeric prevents acne and treats wounds.
Cleanses your skin.
- Sandalwood cleanses the skin giving it an even and glowing tone.
- Lavender combats inflammation and gives you glowing skin.
Boosts skin tone and removes impurities
- Rose is rich in tannins that cleanses your skin, tightens pores and protect from cell damage as it works as a powerful astringent and antioxidant.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C makes the skin more radiant.
- How to use
Sandalwood has alpha-santalol used for skin ailments.
Rice flour has ferulic acid that acts as anti-inflammatory & antioxidant agents.
Turmeric has vitamin C, B6, Omega-3 fatty acids & Curcumin that helps reduce inflammation.
Rose is rich in tannins which is an astringent.
Calendula has a high content of vitamins & carotenoids which acts as antioxidants.