The nourishing body butter is enriched with healing and skin repairing ingredients. It is specially formulated to keep your skin moisturised and hydrated for long hours and gets absorbed really quickly in the skin. The shea and mango seed butter along with the amalgamation of skin loving natural oils help the skin against the visible signs of ageing like fine lines & wrinkles. The natural SPF in the shea will safeguard the skin against UV rays.
• A great choice to moisturise all skin types.
• Blessed with high moisturising and emollient properties.
• Powerhouse for fatty acids and antioxidants.
• Perfect for mature skin type as well.
• Promotes collagen production.
• Creates a smooth and soft barrier that seals in the moisture.
• Protects the skin against harsh sun rays and wind.
• Helps in delaying signs of premature ageing.
• Regulates sebum production.
• Soothes your skin.
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks.
Shea butter contains oleic acid which is a saturated fatty acid. It mimics the sebum which is naturally produced by our skin. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and it intensely moisturises and provides relief for dry skin.
Jojoba berries when cold-pressed contain a liquid wax which is very similar to the oil produced by the human skin. This is absorbed very easily into the skin and it makes a fabulous conditioner for the face, body, and hair.
Rose essential oil
The magical beauty of rose flowers essential oil helps to retain moisture, rich in vitamin C and acts as a natural sunscreen that prevents dark circles and fights against acne.
Cinnamon essential oil
The tawny cinnamon essential oil serves as a therapeutic & rejuvenating moisturizer for your dry, flaky skin.
Clove bud essential oil
The crimson clove essential oil reduces the sagginess of the skin, diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, sloughs away dead skin cells, boosts blood circulation thereby resulting in youthful and radiant skin.
Step 1- Take a small amount of body butter and spread it on your palms.
Step 2- Massage all over your body for a rich indulgence and leave to sink in before getting dressed.
Step 3: Best results when used after your shower or before bedtime
• Consult with your physician before use if you have any known allergies or scalp infections • Do a patch test on a small area before use • Discontinue, if irritation occurs • Store in cool & dry place and keep away from sunlight • Avoid direct contact with eyes • For topical application only • Keep away from children Category: All Products, Body Butters, Face & Body Care, Signature Collection