It's very nice smell like natural flowers
It's very gental to my skin and it smell like natural flowers
Retains and replenish the moisture of the lips.
- Ratanjot root provides anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
- Cocoa seed butter hydrates and nourishes the skin and improves elasticity.
Rich in emollient properties.
- Avocado oil contains a substance called sterolin that makes the lips supple and soft and heals chapped lips.
- Tea tree oil works to give lighter clearer and healthy-looking lips.
Brightens dull, darkened lips gradually and adds a natural sheen.
- Almond oil can work wonders in making your lips supple and helps reduce dark pigmentation.
- Both olive and almond oil have natural SPF benefits that give a long-lasting protection from the sun.
Keeps the lips healthy and forms a protective defense against environmental aggressors.
- Mango essential oil exfoliates your lips, reduces redness, and unclog pores.
- Antioxidants from Mango essential oil helps fight free radicals
- How to use
Avocado oil contains sterolin & is rich in protective antioxidants & vitamin A, D, and E
Peppermint essential oil
Menthol & Menthone are the active ingredients of peppermint that gives a cooling effect.
Cocoa Seed Butter is an edible fat & is rich in stearic acid, oleic acid & palmitic acid.
Olive oil contains linoleic acid, palmitic acid, vitamins E, K & has an SPF of 8.