Based on 1 review
Vitamin B & E pH Balancing Toner
Removes excess sebum and oil.
- Green tea contains polyphenols that help in oil control and reduce acne.
- Rosewater is rich in vitamin A and C that treats acne.
Balances the pH of your skin.
- Aloe vera contains plant steroids that help maintain PH balance and smoothens the skin.
- Tea-tree oil has a PH of 5.5 and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Fights premature skin ageing.
- Hibiscus contains vitamin C that fights early signs of ageing.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein contains vitamin A that keeps your skin firm.
Tightens skin pores.
- Chamomile is enriched with riboflavin and niacin that tighten the skin pores.
- Cucumber contains vitamin B and C that keeps the skin firm and radiant.
- How to use
Glycerine has emollient and humectant properties that remove dryness and flakiness.
Aloe Vera contains vitamins & essential minerals that have anti-inflammatory properties
Green tea contains polyphenols and catechins that treat acne.
Hibiscus has vitamin C, riboflavin & carotene that supports natural collagen production.
Kalonji oil is rich in fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and antihistamines like Nigellone and thymoquinone that soothe the scalp.